Sunday, July 6, 2014

On your special day

This circus birthday card is for my sweet friend Kylie.
She is a good - talented, supportive, kind friend! 
Hope she will like it!


I used circus stamp set as the theme, and the color was inspired by color throwdown,
 the sketch was inspired by CES(E).







Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

Have a nice day~



I'm entering this card to the following challenge
paper take weekly - anything goes
The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE257

color throwdown#299
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Birthday Bash
Milk Coffee Challenges - White on White with coloured image

11 comments:

  1. Like it? No! I LOVE it!! Wei Wei this is just adorable. Thank you SO much for this card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! I love the fun circus stamps you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way she wasn't going to like it--it's totally adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Wei! Love the bright and fun colors ... perfect for the circus! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fun card, Wei Wei! Such great colors and perfect for Kylie's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love how you used the colors and what a great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is fabulous! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This caught my eye straight away! I love your circus theme. Its so clean and modern and I wish I had a banner stamp like yours. Brilliant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun scene you created! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Cutain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Love your circus scene! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card--love the circus elements!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...