Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cruising through life with you

Hi everyone! 
Today I would like to share this fun card with you.



I used some patterned paper to create my background(sky and fawn).
I stamped the bicycle image, colored with Copic makers, and cut it.
After coloring it with Copic Markers, I covered the image with Glossy Accents. 
Once this dried, the Glossy Accents made the image more sparkle.
Finally, I used the stencil and distress ink to make the cloud, added the texture on it, and die cut it.
 

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
Wei Wei


I'm entering this card to the following challenge
Lawnscaping Challenge: Patterned Paper

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely little scene, great card Wei x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Wei!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty - I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wei, this is cute! Love the beautiful scene you created and it's fun! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful creation. Lovely colours - thank you for joining us this time at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Such a fun scene! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...