Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Holiday

Hi friends! It's Wei Wei.
Today I would like to share this clear Acetate tag card!


This is my first time to use Acetate Tag!
I started to create the star background by using star image with pink ink. 
Next, I used sliver and green glitter (Nail Polish) to decorate the tag.
After the glitter dried, I printed the birdy image(from Create a smile free digital image) and colored it with Copic Maker. I wanted my birdy to look quite bright so I added a thick coat of Glossy Accents.

To create trees, I stamped the flourished image with clear embossing power, colored them with deep green, and cut it out. 
At the end, I added some gemstones and ribbon.


Here is my card.


Thank you for standing by. 

have a nice day.
Wei Wei

I'm entering this card to the following challenge
CASology-WEEK 121: FESTIVE

CAS(E) this Sketch #100!!!
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -We’re Seeing Stars
Inkspirational Challenge #69- Word Prompt - Shine

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wei Wei :-) I love how you used the acetate tag ! the image is so very cute and the colors and details are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tagged card
    Can't help but smile
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Your little yellow bird looks like such a happy guy. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little tag! Love that you used the sketch!
    Thanks for linking this up to CTS100!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice and sweet... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...