Sunday, November 9, 2014

Live in the moment!

Hi friends! It's Wei Wei here.
Winter is coming, I miss the sunny day in summer so much, so I would like to sharing this beach and sea card with you.


This card is a CAS and one-layer design. I just used watercolor to create the sea scene. Next I added a sentiment in black ink. To make this card pop up , I added a starfish embellishment. I think this red embellishment make this card more colorful and vivid.



Thank you for standing by.  
have a nice day.
Wei Wei



I'm entering this card to the following challenge
AAA cards - Play With Watercolors
HLS November Sketch Challenge

11 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Wei! Your sea and sand is gorgeous and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is great, CAS, OL and a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous watercolouring Wei!! We could all use some warm, sunny day right now :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what gorgeous watercoloring! I love that little pop of red, too...perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just fabulous! So simple and yet very stunning. So glad you could play along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding, Wei! Thank you for watercoloring with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tiny beach scene is perfection and gorgeous! So effective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous watering and sentiment, Wei! Congrats on your HM at Casology.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful idea !! Love the water colored sand and sea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. I love this technique. I'm going to miss summer, too! Thanks so much for joining in with AAA this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...