Wednesday, February 4, 2015

ATSM#130 DT card


Hi everyone! It's time for another Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge!
This time the challenge theme is :



Here is my DT card.

First, I started by printing sponsor's image - Valentine Jar, coloured it with marker.
I decorated the image with some glitter. What a cute and sweet jar~
To create my background, I chose a red cardstock, and stamped Damask Wallpaper Background Stamp from JustRite using deep red ink. I love this inking effect. 

Hope you play along with us, and don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog and see the amazing creations by all of the Design Team!

We have a fabulous new sponsor for ATSM! Prize is 7 digis.

Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
 
I'm entering the card to the following


16 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I do like the lovely tone on tone damask background and your Valentine Jar is just yummy! I do like the colours you've used to colour in all the hearts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really gorgeous card!! I love the coloring you've done with this image and your background is stunning as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the elegant bg you have ued for this fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card - love your coloring and the touch of glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the inspiration photo - your card is gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the comic book style you used to colour the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the photo inspiration! Beautiful coloring and fabulous design, Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful coloring! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card, Wei! Your colouring is outstanding and the glitter was the perfect addition xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love how you used the image and your colouring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Wei and I love all the sparkle:) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Wei Wei! The stamped background is perfect for that love-filled jar! So incredibly pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!! I love the stamped background with the little silver accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the glittery touches and that Damask stamped background is really classy, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fun groovy look of the filled jar.
    Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational for our "Rose colours" challenge.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...