Sunday, February 8, 2015

Enjoy the small moments

Hi, It's Wei Wei. It's getting biting cold recently. Hope you all well. 
I stay home this weekend because of the bad weather. 
But I really enjoy this small moments and would like to share this CAS card with you.


Having a cup of hot tea is the best thing in the cold winter.
I sipped my tea, savored the stillness, and created my card!
I started by cutting the cup and colour it with blended inks. 
Next, I created the teabag by using sliver thread and a piece of pattern paper.
To give the cup a fun shadow effect, I added white embossing paste. 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment and painted the steam with copic maker.

冷風颼颼的天氣,做了一張應景的卡片。
茶杯的刀模是貝登堡產品,然後再用上色海綿推色。
為了不讓茶杯太單調,加了最近很喜歡的paste技巧在杯底,
看起來像桌巾,也可以當成影子。
蠻滿意這樣的效果。




Thank you for standing by.

I'm entering the card to the following challenge
CASology WEEK 132: HOT

Simon says Wednesday Challenge- All Things Bright and Beautiful

6 comments:

  1. Truly a lovely card! The layout and the blending are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at One-Layer Simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love that tea cup! So sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove your card, Wei! Especially adding some embossing paste for the shadow effect was a brilliant idea. Well done!!!! Stay warm, my friend! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamping, sweet colors, LOVE this much!!! Thanks for joinijg us at CASology Wei Wei!!!!! I just love your style and am so hopeful that you join me and the gang again this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, MY! I love everything about this card...such pretty colors, textures and details! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Wei!! I love that texture you add to the card under the cup. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...