Saturday, February 14, 2015

Little love

Hello and welcome. Today, I would like to sharing a CAS card with you.


I think it is fun to add fun element to a simple and clean card.
For my card, I wanted to create a scene just like hanging clothes on the line.
So I just stamped the sentiment with black ink, die cut a felt heart and then gave the heart a small clip made from paper.
To add some fun to the sentiment, I stamped two little birds with pink ink. Isn’t that couple singing love song the cutest?



Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.



I'm entering this card to the following challenge
A Blog Named Hero - Challenge Time: Small Scale

CMCC#58 - Colour Me... Striking!

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Love the felt heart and can't believe you made the peg yourself. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful CAS Valentine card - thanks for sharing it at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your card! That felt heart is fabulous! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...! and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Such a fabulous CAS design! Love it!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ! So adorable , love those little birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just plain simply sweet! LOVE that adorable little heart. So glad you could join us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE this CAS sweetness!! You have just the right amount of sweetness and whiote space and the wee little birds, so TWEET! Thanks for joining us at CASology,I LOVE seeing your cards, so keep playing, I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love that fuzzy felt heart! You have created such a beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing! I really love how you made the appearance of a clothesline with your elements. It was so clever to hang the heart from the black sentiment. I also like how you made the heart out of felt to give it that added dose of dimension and texture. This is truly beautiful and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so sweet! I love those cute little pink birds sitting on the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...