Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sending you love


Hi, I created a card inspired by Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #199: Confetti Garlands.
Here is my card.

I have used the Papertreyink die which I cut out of purple cardstock and inlaid Alphabet into the cardstock. I then threaded my flower confetti on thread and secured them at the corners.


Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.

I'm entering the card to the following challenge
Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #199: Confetti Garlands
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wei Wei, I really love your string of flower sequins! They add such a fun touch to your card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Wei Wei! Love the inlaid letters and sweet flower garland. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun and I love your sequin banner! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely way to use the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun and pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...