Monday, February 2, 2015

STAMPlorations sketch challenge 27

Hi everyone! Hope you well.

This time we have an awesome sketch with you. Hope you love this sketch and will play along!
Here it is:


And, here is my DT card!
I started by using Acrylic block stamping with watercolours to create my background.
 Next, I stamped two feathers from STAMPlorations(Vignette: Trendy Feathers) with memento ink, and cut them out.
 I love this feather stamp set so much! I think the feather stamp is different from others,
because there are lots of delicate patterned and words on the feather.
  I then tied up feathers with sliver thread, and tie a bow.
Finally, I decorated the edge with washi tape.

Please visit the STAMPlorations blog - great inspiration there to find and we also have a talented guest designer for this challenge -Deepti Stephens (Catchy Designs), Mynnette Kitchen (On A Stampage),and other great DT team sharing a delightful card with us.
Prizes:
Winner
prize: 3 digi stamps
guest designer spot in Sketch #30
2 Top picks
the option to be a guest designer in the Sketch #30 Challenge if they'll use a STAMPlorations digi stamp (to be provided) or clear stamp (if they already have them)
All winners and top picks will receive a personalized guest designer badge that they can display on their blogs, as well as a STAMPlorations guest designer watermark.
Thank you for standing by.
Have a nice day.
 
I'm entering the card to the following

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purpley background to those feathers Wei. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary design Wei Wei. Very original.Love the background to the feathers that you cut out and the coloring of the feathers. The washy tapes, especially the one with love on it or what really set this card apart. Extraordinary!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card WeiWei! I love the acrylic block stamping technique, thanks for reminding me, I had completely forgotten about it! Beautiful colors too, very creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades of purple. Love the ink technique you used. The feathers are lovely Wei Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades of purple. Love the ink technique you used. The feathers are lovely Wei Wei!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...