Monday, April 6, 2015

Hope your day is as sweet as you are


Hi there! Have you had a good weekend? Have you been able to get in any crafty time lately? I hope so! 
I was very busy in my work recently, so I have no time to create my card. 
Eventually, I was able to sneak in my craft room for a bit on Sunday to put together a card for a sweet friend of mine. 
Here is my card.


I started by stamping my little flower onto kraft with StazOn white ink. Next, I colored them with colour pencils. I also painted the edge of the flowers with Copic. 

 I wanted to add a little more dimension , so I cut a few flowers with foam behind them.
Then, I added some pearls on the pistil. To give this card more layer, I attached the kraft to another kraft which has some black lace pattern I stamped before.

To finish it off, I stamped a "Hope your day is as sweet as you are" sentiment with Memento ink.

這張白雛菊卡片的作法:
首先,將蓋上StazOn白色印泥的雛菊印章(JustRite的印章),蓋在牛皮紙上。之所以選用StazOn印台主要是考量顯色,因為我用的牛皮紙會吸水,且目前手邊有的VersaCraft白印台的蓋印效果,沒有StazOn來的顯色。 但是用StazOn的缺點就是要用專門的油性印泥清潔液清理,且很傷透明印章。
上一階段的蓋印運用了遮蔽技法,但為了再增加這張卡片的層次,又另外用泡棉膠黏了兩層雛菊。且為區隔前後效果,後面的雛菊用色鉛筆上了一層淡色,並用灰色copic在花的外框描繪一圈,前面的則不上色。
最後再蓋上字章(Clearly Besotted的印章),並加上珍珠及麻繩點綴。


This is another look with twine.






Thank you for standing by. 
Have a nice day.
Time Out Challenge - CASE with your own twist
CFC138
Virginia's View Challenge #14

14 comments:

  1. Wei, I love these white flowers on kraft...such pretty shading and lovely depth! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Wei Wei! I love white ink against a kraft background and those pearls are the perfect accents! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Wei Wei ... your cascade of white blooms against the kraft is just lovely ... such fabulous dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. With or without the twine; this card looks stunning! Love the white and a little bit colour on kraft! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning. White on Kraft is so effective and the masking is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards--LOVE the beautiful flowers on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s .
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats for getting honours at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wei, my congratulations! Your card is wonderful, love the depth you created with shading and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love your layered garden of sweet flowers! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from TIME OUT, Wei Wei!! This is breathtaking!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...