Translate

2015年5月9日 星期六

Just for you

Hi everyone, Today I would like to share a card I created for celebrating my friend's birthday.
I really love these gorgeous flowers from Simon Says Stamp and Clearly Besotted! 
I think those tiny details in flowers are suitable for heat embossing and watercoloring.


For my card, I just heat embossing those flowers in white embossing power onto watercolor paper. I wanted to create a vase with bouquet, so I used masking technique repeatedly. After that, I sprayed some water on watercolor paper and painted those flowers with watercoloring.
Then, I stamped the sentiment beside the vase.
At the end, white and clear sequins were the final touches for this card.


大家好,今天與大家分享的卡片靈感來自瓶花,印章品牌是Simon Says Stamp 和 Clearly Besotted。其中SSS的這組印章線條很細膩,我覺得很適合利用白色燙凸和水彩來表現。
為了要呈現瓶花的感覺,我重複了Masking技巧很多次,才能既呈現原有花的細膩線條,又不至於太多雜亂。等到燙凸都乾了後,我用水彩很隨性地暈染,任顏料自然融合與流動。最後才加上黑色的字章以及白色和透明色的亮片。順帶一提,最近卡片界很流行亮片風,幾家大廠牌都紛紛推出五顏六色可愛亮片!

 
I really love this soft and dreamy watercoloring effect! 



Well, that is all from me today. Thanks for joining me!

I'm entering to the following challenge
Sparkle and Shine Challenge: Sponsored by Pretty Pink Posh
iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio | Product Challenge: Sequins (#Pink Fresh Studio, #Winnie & Walter, #insdwwpfs2015)

Simon Says Let’s Get Sentimental
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...