Wednesday, February 17, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#28 Reminder Post

Hello dear Friends!

This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & TRIPLETS (3 of anything)or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.




My DT card is based on the theme (three lotus and three leaves).





I started by creating my textured background using black ink. 
 
Next, I stamped lotus flowers and leaves (from Lotus Love)and colored them with Zig real brush pens. 
 I cut the flowers and leaves with scissors, and adhered them with gum and foam tape.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment with black ink and also embellished some sequins on my card.






Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.




Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft pink and greys you've used here Wei Wei. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...