Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #192【purple flower card│紫花手作卡片】

Hi everyone! 

This week our theme is Make Your Mark !




For my card today, I stamped a few little flowers and leaves with black ink . I used the masking technique to create this flower scene.

Then I colored those flowers and leaves with ZIG CLEAN COLOR real brush pens (haze blue, green shadow, light green, lilac, and light violet ).

To finish off, I stamp the sentiment with black ink.

紫色小花卡片製作步驟:
1.先以黑色印台蓋印花朵及葉子,其中運用遮蔽技巧。
2.用ZIG CLEAN COLOR real brush pen 上色 (顏色名稱:haze blue, green shadow, light green, lilac, and light violet )。
3. 利用縫線刀模在卡片四周做裝飾,並以灰色紙作為襯底。
4.最後蓋上字章。
5.花草印章來自Altenew,字章來自-CAS-UAL FRIDAYS。




Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...