Friday, May 6, 2016

CFC147 【birthday girl card │女孩生日手作卡片 】

Hi everyone! 

Our theme is birthday girl !



For this birthday card, I use Sassy Smiles stamp set,Tin Roof stamp set, and play along with Sistahs Fri-Dies.





I use inlaid die cutting and VersaMark resist technique.

I make a card making tutorial video showing you how I created my card.
You can watch the video tutorial here or on YouTube.



女孩生日手作卡片製作步驟:
1.抗色技法:
(1)先用VersaMark  印台蓋印圖紋印章在鏡面紙上。
(2)使用rainbow dye inkpad 水性印台,並以滾輪上色。
(3)形成彩虹漸層及浮水印效果。

2.鑲嵌刀模技法:
(1)先用「girl」刀模裁切先前做好的彩虹圖紋背景。
(2)再一次用「girl」刀模裁切另一張紙。
(3)將前兩者拼接起來,形成鑲嵌效果。




Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful day!


I'm entering to the following challenge
Pinterest inspired challenge-May 2016 Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...