Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bravo! 手作卡片

Hi, friends! Today I'd like to share this layer stamping card using Altenew stamp set and 
CAS-ualfridays die.


First of all I stamped the base layer of 3 roses using Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, and Midnight Violet Crisp Dye inks. Next I stamped the base layer of the leaves and added leaf details using Dark Chocolate and Mango Smoothie Crisp Dye Ink. I also stamped some little flowers on the white space.

I then cut the panel which I have stamped already into five parts, used the "Bravo!" die.
To make the "Bravo!" more dimension, I also die cut the foam, and combined them together. 

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment using black ink.

Bravo! 手作卡片製作步驟:
1. 先在白色卡紙上蓋滿玫瑰花、葉子、小花,
2.將蓋好的卡紙裁切成5份。
3.將5份暫時貼在另一張紙上,彼此邀分隔一點距離。
4.將「Bravo!」刀模放在上面,進行切割。
5.再以「Bravo!」刀模切割泡棉墊,將之前切割好的「Bravo!」和泡棉墊貼再一起,
就會有立體效果。
6.將先前暫時貼在紙上的5份小卡取下,貼在正式卡片上,
7.再將已有立體效果的「Bravo!」拼回5份小卡上。
8.最後再蓋印字章,卡片即完成。
印章來自Altenew,字章和刀模來自CAS-ualfridays。







I'm entering to the following challenges
Color Throwdown #396
HLS June Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
CAS(E) this Sketch #175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...