Friday, July 22, 2016

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge#33 Reminder Post 【手作卡片 】

Hello dear Friends! 
This is the reminder post of STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge .
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & STARS or sketch challenge.
You can enter a project based on the theme, the sketch, or both.






My DT card is based on the sketch and showcase the Bloom Factory - ARTplorations Stenciland the coordinating stamp set, Bloom Factory.


First, I put the stencil on the panel and apply white ink. 
After the ink dry, I put the stencil again, but move slightly. 
I apply some pink color on the center of the flowers.

花卉版型手作卡片製作步驟:
1.將花卉版型固定在卡紙上,並蓋印白色印台。
2.待白色印台乾了之後,再將版型重新放在卡紙上,記得要稍微向旁邊移動一點後再固定。
3.在花的中心處蓋印粉紅色。


Next, I randomly stamp some flower images with pink ink, so you can see there are many layering flowers with white, pink, and deep pink colors. 

To finish, I add some pearls and heat emboss the sentiment (from The Birds and The Blooms)in white.

4.接著,用粉紅色印台隨機蓋印花朵印章。(此組花朵印章剛好可以和花卉版型配對)
5.貼上半珠作裝飾,並燙凸白色字句。



Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...