Friday, October 7, 2016

CFC158 手作卡片 粉紅絲帶-乳癌防治宣導!

Hi everyone! 

 Breast Cancer Awareness month !
The challenge theme is 1 in 8 !
1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. Please create 1 card that features 8 of something. ex: 8 colors, 8 patterns, 8 sequins...get creative :)



For the background, I add eight strips that I cut from pink cardstock with my trimmer. I also stamp many sentiments (from HOPE RIBBON, CALLING ALL SISTAHS) with pink ink. 

Then, I use RUFFLED RIBBON FRI-DIES and HOPE RIBBON to create the pink ribbon.

To finish off, I add the 'HOPE' word using HOPE FRI-DIE, and adhere eight sequins for some interest.








Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Don't forget to check out our talented team mates and leave them some sweet comments:
Wei Wei----You are here!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...