Friday, November 18, 2016

CFC161 手作感謝卡

  Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is Be Thankful !


The supplies:


For this card, I start by creating the stamped background. I just stamp the leaf (from PRETTY POSIES) randomly in green on white panel. 

Then, I die cut many trees by using CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES and tie them with thin hemp rope.

The THANKS word is from SMILING FRI-DIESand I die cut double colors.

To finish off, I adhere some clear sparkly sequins.


首先,用淺綠色印台蓋印葉子(from PRETTY POSIES)在白色卡紙上,就可以做出獨一無二的背景紙。
用樹的刀模(from CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES)切割不同顏色的紙,再以麻繩綁再一起。
THANKS同樣也是使用刀模(SMILING FRI-DIES),同時切割深綠色和白色,黏貼時先黏深綠色,稍稍將白色向右上移動後黏貼,就可以產生陰影效果。
最後,貼上亮片,卡片即完成。












Thank you~ Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...