Friday, January 13, 2017

CFC165 手作卡片

Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is EVERYTHING TURNS TO GOLD!



Here is my DT card using PRETTY POSIES stamp set, CASUAL COMFORT stamp set, and POSIES FRI-DIES coordinate with Pretty Posies stamps.


For this card, I use washi tape to decorate the white background.
I heat emboss those flowers and leaf (from PRETTY POSIES stamp set ) in gold, and die cut them using POSIES FRI-DIES

Then, I arrange flowers and leaves, and use some foam tape to add dimension. 

The sentiment is from CASUAL COMFORT stamp set. I also heat emboss it in gold.

To finish off, I add some gold sequins. 






Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...