Saturday, January 21, 2017

Two cards for Chinese New Year 手作新年卡片

Hi friends, Today I would like to share two flower cards with you.
One is orchid, the other is peony. They are very popular decoration when the Chinese New Year begins.

農曆年要到啦! 今天與大家分享兩張應景的手作新年卡片!



For this card, I used orchid flower stamp from ALTENEW. I stamped those flowers in light yellow, deep yellow, and brown. 

I used Wplus9 die to create the frame, and adhere it on the card.

To finish off, I adhered some white and clear sequins.

第一張卡片是以蘭花為主題,使用Altenew的蘭花印章。
製作步驟:
1.用淡黃色、深黃色、咖啡色蓋印蘭花,並且用剪刀沿著邊緣剪裁。
2.使用花邊刀模裁切邊框,並用泡棉膠固定。
3.將鋼材裁切好的蘭花一朵朵貼上,可以部分使用泡棉膠以增加立體感。
4.貼上亮片點綴。
5.最後蓋印標籤字章,卡片即完成。







I'm entering to the following challenges:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This card I used Chinese New Year color combo: red, gold, and black. 

I heat embossed two peony flowers in gold on red paper.

For the background, I did calligraphy on red cardstock. These two words mean lucky or auspicious .

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment in black.

第二張卡片是以牡丹花為主題,並且使用過年顏色:紅色、金色、黑色(靈感來自紅包和春聯)。
製作步驟:
1.蓋印牡丹花並且燙金。同樣用剪刀沿著邊緣剪下。
2.背景選擇喜氣的大紅色,並加入書法元素,使用毛筆及墨汁寫下「吉祥」。
3.在卡片右下角蓋印字章,卡片即完成。





I'm entering to the following challenges:

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...