Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A traveler's notebook spread 相編

Hi friends, Today I would like to share a traveler's notebook spread.


I had a trip with my mom and auntie to Toyama, Japan in March 6-12. This spread is about the Fuganungakansui Park one of my favorite places in this tripe, so of course I had to record it in my notebook!





First, I layered a spring patterned paper paper and a washi tape underneath my photo, adhered it to the right side of my notebook.



I added a sentiment from Pinkfresh to the top left of my photo. The gorgeous solid and outline florals are from Altenew stamp set and I used them to decorate this page.  I also added a little sentiment sticker to the bottom right of my photo.


For the left page, I cut a notebook-style patterned paper and stamped some outline florals ( also from Altenew) ink yellow and orange inks.


To finish off, I splashed some gold colors onto my page.



I'm so happy with how this spread turned out!  Hope you like it. Thank you.


I'm entering to the following challenges:
Altenew March 2017 Inspiration Challenge
Altenew Sketch Challenge #1










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...