Friday, March 10, 2017

CFC169 手作卡片

Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is off the edge!




Here is my DT card featuring MWAH stamp set and CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES.



I first dry embossed the tree (from CASUAL TREES FRI-DIES) on kraft cardstock, and then die cut the tree on the right edge of kraft panel. 
I adhered the panel onto the cardstock with foam tape.

Next, I added some shadow using gray Copic and gave the tree some light green by using watercolor pencil.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment (from MWAH stamp set) and drew the frame using black pen.  





Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!



Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...