Friday, March 24, 2017

CFC170手作卡片 (使用變色龍麥克筆)

Hi everyone! 

Our challenge theme is no dies allowed!




Here is my DT card featuring PRETTY POSIES stamp set.


Since our theme is no dies allowed, my card is 100% stamping and coloring.
First I stamped PRETTY POSIES in black onto white cardstock. Of course, This must use masking technique! 

I used my new Chameleon markers (變色龍麥克筆) to color my images. 
After coloring, I splashed some gold color to add some interest.

To finish, I heat embossed the sentiment in white.



Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

I'm entering to the following challenges:
Uniko Challenge #40 - Spring With an Optional Twist of Easter
30 Day Coloring Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...