Friday, March 3, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #41 手作卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。
This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & SPRING. 







(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)


Since the challenge's theme is stamp and spring, I decided to choose flower as my card theme.

First, I stamped flower images from Floral Bliss and Smile stamp set. Colored them with Zig real brush pens and cut them out.

Next, I arranged the flowers on the center of my card, adhered them with foam tape for the dimension.

For my background, I chose a light color patterned paper and used Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to create the stitched frame.
To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment (from VIGNETTE: Tree Silhouettes) in white.





Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Wei Wei ----It's me.

Thank you!

I'm entering to the following challenge
Double D Challenges A spring themed card here
ATSM Challenge #231 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...