Friday, March 17, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #41 reminder post 手作卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & SPRING.






Here is my DT card using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies 
Love Word Die and A Cuppa Love.

(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)


First, I used Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies to create a kraft stitched panel and a red stitched frame.

I stamped the coffee bean heart image (from A Cuppa Love) and layered the lace paper on kraft.
The coffee cup is also from A Cuppa Love. I colored it with marker and added glossy accent on the heart.

To finish off, I added a wood flower embellishment and added a die-cut word using Love Word Die .


Hope you play along with us!
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.
Becca
Julie
LauraJane
Suchi
Helen
Chris
Wei Wei ----It's me.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...