Saturday, July 29, 2017

one stamp set, two cards

Today I have two cards using Studio Katia "You're So Ranunculus" bundle set.




For the first card I started by stamping my flower on a card base randomly.
Then, I colored the flowers with Copic markers and colored pencils.

Next, I cut the vellum using coordinating die, and adhered the vellum to the card base.


The 'lovely' is from the same bundle set. After cutting out, I heat embossed the 'lovely' with clear embossing power to add the sparkle effect.

To finish off, I embellished with some pearls.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



For the second card I went a bit artsy. 
First I stamped the flowers with VersaMark ink and embossed only part of flowers with clear embossing power. 

Next, I colored the flowers with GANSAI TAMBI starry watercolors. The colors are stunning on black card stock! I also splashed some golden around the flowers.



After colors were finished and dry, I used PILOT golden juice pen to draw the flower bud.

To finish off, I adhered a vellum banner and die-cut "thank you" to the right side of the card.


Hope you are having a great day and so glad you decided to stop by!


I'm entering to the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #252 - Make Your Mark
Uniko Challenge #42 - Flowers Simon Says: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...