Friday, July 7, 2017

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #45手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。


This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & WARM COLORS. 
Warm colors: reds, yellows, oranges, and beige or creamy colors






I started by creating the background with Zen Hearts - ARTplorations Stencil and modeling paste.
After the paste dried, I also added the rocket red cold brilliance ink. Love the sparkle effect! 


Then, stamped the bird from Trendy Birds 2, colored with ZIG real brush pens.
I also stamped some little birds to the background.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment.


(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)

Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...