Sunday, July 16, 2017

wonder await + traveler's notebook spread 旅行者筆記 旅行手帳 手帳生活

Hi everyone! 
Today I would like to share a one layer card on a colored cardbase. 

Here is my card.


I stamped and heat embossed the rose (from Studio Katia) in white onto the colored card base and then used Copic to add some shadows around the rose. 

I then stamped the sentiment (from Felicity Jane) onto the center of the card and heat embossed it in black.


I'm entering to the following challenges:

HLS July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
AAA Cards Game #94 - A Collaboration with Less Is More
The Flower Challenge #10
Less is More #336&337

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next... my traveler's notebook spread


I made a process video, you can watch the video tutorial below or on YouTube.





Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...