Friday, October 6, 2017

STAMPlorations sketch and theme Challenge #46 手工卡片

Hello Friends! 
STAMPlorations每月手作卡片挑戰賽。

This month our challenge theme is STAMPS & TWO COLORS 


SKETCH


Here's my card using Using Charming Word DieCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and In Bloom: Heartfelt Hibiscus

(If you are interested in STAMPlorations products, you can use my personal DT discount code to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies! CODE:  STAMPGIRLWEIWEI)




To catch the challenge theme, I chose red and pink two colors.
First, I stamped the flower from In Bloom: Heartfelt Hibiscus stamp set with fired brick and picked raspberry distress ink on the white watercolor paper.


I then stamped the same distress inks on Acrylic, splashed some water and applied colors on the watercolor paper.

After dried, I heat embossed the flower in white.

I also cut the watercolor paper bolder with Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies .


The word is from Charming Word Die, I cut three times and layered them together.  

To finish off, I added some clear pearls.


Challenge rules:
1.Players can link up to 6 projects (1 project per blog post)
2.Projects can be anything but they must feature stamp/stamping
3.STAMPlorations product is not required
4.Prizes: $10 GC for the winner; $5 GC each to the 2 top picks
5.If there are more than 50 entries: 1 player will be randomly drawn to win product of choice (3x5 stamp set OR 2 standard size stencils OR 1 CUTplorations word/phrase die) 

Hope you play along with us! 
Please visit the STAMPlorations blog to check out other talented DT's creations.

Thank you.

I'm entering to the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...