Sunday, March 11, 2018

Scrapbooking + handmade traveler's notebook insert 旅行者手帳內頁

Hi there! Today I'd like to share this scrapbooking and handmade traveler's notebook insert.   YAY!!!


The colors of this layout is inspired by Pinkfresh studio challenge.
I first created the background with pink and light green watercoloring.

Then, layered the photo with Kikki.k papers and vellum. 
Finally I added some embellishments from Pinkfresh studio to finish the layout. 

I love how it all turned out.
Here's a close-up!




I'm entering to the following challenge:

March Monthly Challenge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next...is my handmade traveler's notebook insert!


I used many patterned paper instead of tranditional white inserts.


Of couse, I also added some embellishements, such as vellum, lace, pocket. 



I love how this TN turned out!
Thank you for visting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...