Friday, May 4, 2018

STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge #53 THINGS WITH WINGS

This month, STAMPlorations is celebrating Spring, so the chanllenge theme is "Create a winged-themed project" !


Here is my DT card.


I'm featuring Flutter Zen 1 Layering Dies ,Spring Flower Layering Dies and Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set in this card.


I created a simple card using beautiful floral die and butterfly from theFlutter Zen 1 Layering Dies and Spring Flower Layering Dies

First, I created dry embossed background with Spring Flower Layering Dies, then fussy cut the partal edge of the flower.


For the butterfly, I used resist-technique. I started by stamping some images with Versamark onto Glossy paper, then applied Water-based Dye Inks on it. 
After colors dried, I cut the butterfly using Flutter Zen 1 Layering Dies.

To finish my card, I heat embosssed a sentiment from the Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set and added a few clear pearls for more interest.


Now I can’t wait to see your take on this challenge!

Prizes:
  • Players can link up as many winged-themed projects as they want as long as each project is in its own separate blog post
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • Prizes: $15 for the winner voted by the design team; two randomly chosen winners of $5 GC

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...